Random Video of Whenever I Feel Like Updating

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sneak peek at an upcoming commission

Let's face it. I'm terribly slow with commissions. That's probably my biggest disadvantage when it comes to doing commissions for people. But at the same time, this gives me a chance to work on some techniques I've never done before. Dreke's been giving me a few pointers about creating artwork that uses no lineart. I've never done it before, so I've been experimenting with it on my current commission for Star.






Eh...it needs work. But I'll keep working on it and see how it goes. Hopefully I can learn this technique pretty quickly so I can move on to the next commission. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a muscle scaly… in colors I like even! <3 I've seen this guy done up big and buff by various people, and looks like you've got a good spin on his bigness! <3

    ReplyDelete