Random Video of Whenever I Feel Like Updating

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Everybody loves size differences, right?

YOU DAMN RIGHT YA' DO.






Commission for Rexymagic.

Holy dickbutt this took fucking FOREVER to finish. This was my first time working at a huge 3000x4000 resolution and making sure I slap in every little detail I can think of. So sorry it took so many months to finish, I don't know why I find it so difficult to color/ shade when it's so easy for others. I really can't thank Dreke enough for giving me so many pointers and helpful hints. (Still think I fucked up the lighting, though. I pretty much gave up by the time I got to Nid's feet lol.)

Anyways, this small res really doesn't do this drawing justice; small little details like Rexy's saliva hanging off his tongue become so hard to notice. :S

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the new fapping material. One commission down, more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment