Random Video of Whenever I Feel Like Updating

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Very Important Shit Going Down

As usual, college is taking up a lot of time. This week in particular is probably going to be the most stressful week I will ever experience thus far in my college days. So obviously, there won't be anything new from me for possibly a week or more. Sorry commissioners, I gotta' get these assignments and exams out of the way first. :C

To help ya' get through the wait, I'm going to go ahead and dump a bunch of really old doodles; hopefully these will tide you over 'till I'm back. (And this is just a small fraction of what I got, now you realize how much I constantly draw lol.)

P.S. Watch the Regular Show on Cartoon Network. Thoroughly entertaining cartoon.











1 comment:

  1. Cubone's going to go cut himself, and Kadabra's going to laugh at his inferiority. That's what they do.

    ReplyDelete